Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got a golden retriever about 2.5 months old , This is my first dog so I have no experience of hoe to train a dog . He used to eat his dog food before but has stopped having it why is this ??

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
I have got a golden retriever about 2.5 months old , This is my first dog so I have no experience of hoe to train a dog . He used to eat his dog food before but has stopped having it why is this ??
Would need more info. How long has it been since he has eaten? Have you changed his food? Has he become lethargic? Is he eating other things like treats? Has he thrown up or had diarrhea from the food?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its been around 1/2 a month , he eats all kinds of stuff leaves , dirt whenever he roams around on his own , since he has stopped eating dog food we give him bread and dog supplement , he has thrown up and had diarrhea but it is not due to the dog food .

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Its been around 1/2 a month , he eats all kinds of stuff leaves , dirt whenever he roams around on his own , since he has stopped eating dog food we give him bread and dog supplement , he has thrown up and had diarrhea but it is not due to the dog food .
Does he eat rocks by chance? That can block a little puppy I am sure! Have you taken him to a vet? If not I would probably take him, especially if he is throwing up and having diarrhea....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.