Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 month old who does not want eat his food, and the reason its because my dad been feeding him our food (bacon, beans,meat ect)even when ive been telling him not to, till i got mad and told him to stop or his going start taking care of him and now he stop and for the past 2 days my puppy been stubborn and not wanting to eat when i know his hungry i place him pn hos Bowl he only smells it n wont eat it.... What can i do so he can start eating his dog food and stick to it?!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
First of all this is the wrong sub forum for this topic so hopefully a mod will move it.

How long has it been since he's eaten anything, anything at all? More than a day? Is he just picking at the food. Barring an underlying health issue, dogs will not starve themselves to death.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
I have 3 month old who does not want eat his food, and the reason its because my dad been feeding him our food (bacon, beans,meat ect)even when ive been telling him not to, till i got mad and told him to stop or his going start taking care of him and now he stop and for the past 2 days my puppy been stubborn and not wanting to eat when i know his hungry i place him pn hos Bowl he only smells it n wont eat it.... What can i do so he can start eating his dog food and stick to it?!
First off ,are you sure your dad stopped feeding him. Second what food are you feeding? Tell your dad that those types of foods are full of salt and terrible for a dogs health and longevity.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts