Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I'm new to the group and the creator of my blog - www . barneyunleashed . word press . com

I had someone comment regarding myself being an irresponsible owner due to spoiling my new pup (or what I like to call - ensuring a well rounded up bringing) as all dogs play differently. None the less, if you are able to have a read and see what you think that'd be great.

Looking forward to being an active member.

Love, Barney x

·
Registered
508 Posts
I didn’t read all of it but I read the introduction. There’s really no way of telling (by the part I read) if you will spoil your dog too much or not. It’s true that spoiling a dog and humanize it can be harmful. The most important part is that you know that the dog is a dog and it needs to be allowed to be a dog. If you then want to spoil the dog in a non harmful way, I don’t see any problem with that. But what’s important to remember is that these things we often feel like is spoiling a dog really doesn’t make them much happier. Spoiling a dog should be taking them on an extra long walk, going on fun adventures, letting them work and so on.

I’m just curious, will you take part in any dog sport since his dad is a working lab?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts