Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new to this forum! So, here goes my first thread. I have two 4 month old Jack-Chi's who are very great when it comes to their potty training. I have them going out on my lanai on newspapers. One small problem is, the size of my lanai is pretty small(a little larger than an average guest bathroom.) Anyhow, it smells really bad out there!!! I clean up the poo right away and change the papers once or twice a day. But, that smell is still so potent. I hate to smoke my cigarettes out there because of it. Anyone have any alternative ideas? I don't need the expense of potty pads! I am in rainy Florida in a 3rd floor apartment! Thanks to all and I look forward to sharing any of my knowledge or suggestions!

:p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Stop smoking. I know that sounds like a snide remark, and I know it's hard (1 year quit here), but you'll be healthier for it, and you won't have to worry about the smell going out on your lanai.

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
Try using an enzyme cleaner daily. Enzyme cleaners are supposed to remove all odors.
Also you could to start taking them outside to go potty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts