Dog Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over the weekend my dad and I took the three big dogs(sorry Twister) to Alabama when we went to visit and pick up some deer meat. Got there and let Abby and Bo run around off leash and had Karma leashed. Well decided to take the ATV out and my cousin took us to a pond. Well made the choice to let Karma off leash and she did fantastic with the other dogs. I did have her muzzled just encase, but all three dogs were so focused on keeping up with the ATV while we were riding through the fields we had zero issues. Once we got near the road we had to load them onto the trailer with us and again they all did awesome even in close proxmity. Once we got to the pond they got to run around and swim and had a blast. On the way back they hitched a ride and again were awesome and once we got back to the house they were all three allowed to run around off leash together and no issue. The only problem we did have was right when we were getting ready to go Bo started pestering Abby and when Abby started snarking at Bo well that grabbed Karmas attention and she tried to start something, but was quicly grabbed and leashed and avoided any major issues(she was still muzzled at the time). Anyway minus that last tiff super awesome progress as they haven't been completely off leash together in maybe 2 years or so.

I did try getting a picture off all tree together, but Bo wouldn't cooperate and by the time I did get them all sitting and went to grab the camera Abby disappeared on me. Karma was the only one who held her sit/stay *sniff*

Really need to find a place to take out my dad ATV and run the dogs they completely loved it!

Queen of the mud puddle...

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
They do look like they're having so much fun!

I took Chisum on a hike this weekend and he was mostly good (until he went after a turkey) but it was a blast and he was exhausted. I love a tired Chisum :)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I've been really impressed by your progress with Karma, she always looks so happy in the photos!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts