Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking prince and daisy in the park.i took a look around and i seen a agressive looking great dane.he didnt have an owner and no leash.he freezed and stared at us.he rushed at us while prince broke out of my reach.he bit the dane at its paw but the dane bit his neck.and ran to up to prince and pushed the dane.

i know that wasnt smart but he was biting prince to death.i suddenly kicked the dane away.prince growled at me.i didnt know why was that...i ignored him and lay his head on my lap.daisy came sprinting to us and started yelling barking and everything. people came down and took hold of the dane.i took off my t-shirt and put it around princes neck to stop the blood.of course i watched to not choke him.people helped me to bring him to the vet.

he is now fine as this never had happend.the dane was put down.before this prince was really quiet and shy.he was scared of loud noises and new people but after this happend he is now more aware and he is barely scared.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
I am sorry to hear this happened to you. That is very scary especially with such a large dog like a great dane. Your dog growled at you simply out of defending itself, don't take it personal :) I got bit by a dog I protected because they were fighting, its only natural.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts