Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1 year old bulldog mix and an 9 mo old akita and 4 kids . I am no breeder believe me . She had her first heat my 1 year old (Remy)
I was saving the money to get her fixed . And my neighbor's dog got out while she was outside he climbed our fence hes a pyrenees /lab about 85 pounds . I've been turned down scratch whatever , pet fund , pet insurances because it's a pre existing condition because I'm mistaken for a breeder I'm not. I'm just trying to get the proper care for my fur baby , they said she may be able to deliver on her own but a ultrasound is need to measure her pelvis and puppies to see if she will need a c section. Or not . I'm scared I'm going to lose my best friend I have it set up through a friend they are getting her spay after this . But right now I just want to save to save my friend and her babies if I can. I'm saving money as I'm looking for resource help so I can help pay for the ultrasound or whatever she needs I'm just scared I won't save it In time . I'm not a breeder and I didnt notice she was pregnant until here recently. I've been begging for help anywhere . I reached out to a great Dane breeder to ask her she said large or small pups they are usually around the same size she she believes she may deliver okay. I asked the woman with pet fund Wouldn't you beg to save your best friend ? I made a mistake I didnt know spaying was so much . Nor did I thi k when I let her out this dog would jump my fence .. I've made a mistake I've contacted so many places but nobody understands she's my best friend she's my service dog she helps with my panic attacks . She's been there for me I have to be there for her . Money is tight everyone getting laid off because of this virus. I'm running out of options and I'm slowly losing hope . I'm a animal advocate I used to save dogs off death row I would never intentionally add to the over population issue. I'm praying as many dogs lives I've saved maybe someone will take mercy on my Remy and help her see a vet

Has Anyone ever had a smaller dog breed with a larger dog ? Outcome?
I'm even offering to help pay for the ultrasound with what I have saved . I cant lose my friend
I'm just frustrated because these resources will pay for thousands of dollars of surgery I'm just asking for a ultrasound I'm lost

·
Super Moderator
1,657 Posts
How far along is she - the cheapest, safest and easiest option would be Alizin if she is under 45 days. It's a drug that stops the pregnancy from taking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts