Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have two, two year old Australian Shepard and a 1 year old husky. All are potty trained. My wife and I are gone at work Monday - Friday for 8 hours. They are all locked in the same room surround by concrete walls and steel door. One of the dogs keeps peeing in the room and I'm not sure how to correct it since we are not home. I thought about putting a puppy pad in there so I wouldn't have to spend 15 minutes every day cleaning up pee but Im pretty sure they would try to eat it.

Thanks,

·
Registered
95 Posts
Personally, I'm not a big fan when it comes to puppy pads. I know already three people who trained their pups with puppy pads and they are all struggling to make their dog pee outside without the pads.

Are they boys? Or girls? Clean your floor really, really well! One of my girls peed in the hallway, and when my boys got the chance, they peed over it. I had to descent the floor. That's when they stopped.

During weekends, I would go outside with both dogs (every hour) and really praise them with cuddles and treats!

Hope this helps!!
Good luck!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts