Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who just adopted a pitbull. Now, I have NO idea where he was when he was trained, but I'm guessing it wasn't good.

He will only poop on Cement/Concrete. Poor thing is at her wits end. She tries letting him out, and when she brings him in, he just poops on the floor. (She has some concrete/cement pieces in her house.)

I told her to leave him out tied up until he went potty, bring him in, then praise him. She did, but he pooped again. If she leaves him out there too long, he yelps and whine to the point of complaints from the neighbors.

I do not know the FULL story of this poor guy, but I know my poor friend is at her wits end about it. Before she got him she was so darned excited, and when she got him, was so proud. Then come to find out he had this problem.

The only time he'll go potty outside is if he's in his kennel all day. Well, she doesn't want to do that, and it's unfair for him. But she doesn't have the time nor patience anymore to follow him around with a plastic bag and rag to go pick up his poop and urine.

Any help for her? If there are any questions asked, I'll ask her, and then get back with you.

Thanks in advance! :]

·
Registered
303 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts