Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my last 2 fosters were adopted (I had them for 8 months) I vowed to take a much needed break and give myself time to back away from burning-out...when lo and behold a 3.5 month old black female Great Dane puppy is needing a foster home! So, she may be coming here in a couple of weeks. I hope I don't regret not taking a break, lol. Not sure of it's the angle or the way she's sitting but her belly looks like it's full of worms. If anyone is wanting to adopt a GD pup, let me know. :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's official, little Miss. Molly will be coming here on this Sat. I'm on pins and needles, hope everyone gets along...

·
Registered
917 Posts
I want her! But I can't. She is so cute, good luck with her.

Reactions: timber

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Molly is here and is she ever cute. Her hair is quite sparse along the insides of her legs, armpits, back or ears, chest, and bum areas. Hopefully with a change of food she hair will grow in fuller. Molly doesn't have a pot belly like the pic from before. Don't mind the mud in the yard, this time of year is brutal.

She has met Karitsa and had fun playing. She also met Timber with no incidents. I think i'm going to have them met outside for another couple of times first before having her lose with the guys. When I brought her in, she was jumping around everywhere like a freaking spring and I think Karitsa was becoming a little overprotective of her boyz. All in all things are going pretty good. :)

Karitsa is really happy to have another friend, lol. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Oh my gosh! What a cutie! Glad to hear the introductions have gone well so far. Looks like you'll have your hands full, but in a fun way! :)

·
Registered
917 Posts
I want her, she is so cute. I wouldn't worry about the thin hair, Freyja's hair was thin and still is in some places. I think it's just a dane thing. How much does she weigh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts