Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Treats: Magical bits of food that will ensure a person will not see the thing a dog will react to while on a walk. Example, I took treats on our walk and did not see another person, if I would not have taken treats I would have seen 5 people before we had walked a block.

Reactions: Dia and KayWilson

·
Registered
579 Posts
Walking: spinning in a circle and moving in a zig zag pattern across the floor often in the opposite direction of where you intended to go originally. Example: Attempted to go into the kitchen to get a drink. Spun in a circle twice zigged when I should have zagged and wound up sitting on a dog bed.

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
Love: Throwing toys at dearest human in an attempt to force them into play. If this fails, heavily drop your chin into dearest human's lap and sigh while looking up at them. If THAT fails, sit in their lap. Usually effective.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Poop bags: the things your peoples take on walks to collect our poops. However, with these bags come a great dilemma: to poop or not to poop. Here's the rules 1. If your peoples brings bags don't do it, you'll get an extra long walk because theys want you to go. 2. If theys don't bring da bags, poop. They'll be extremely embarrassed and forced to use other things to clean it up, this helps exercise theys creativity - which is good mental exercise for your peoples. 3. If they only bring the last 2 bags, thinking you won't poop more then that...poop more! This is another great mental exercise for da peoples. It also teaches them to bring bags, which you then revert to #1 - which results in a longer walk guaranteed.

Reactions: laceyj19

·
Registered
906 Posts
Close Heel: Walk beside human, head up and focusing on their eyes; wait for treat. If human doesn't remember to ask for a close heel and you know they've got treats, offer it -- add big beguiling smile, wait for treat.

PS: Offering a close heel often gets treats faster than when human asks for it.

PPS: If they're lost in a fog of human-thought, or forgot to drink coffee in the morning and miss the close heel offer, nudge their hand and turn on the charm.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Toys: Things that you play with for awhile. Then go missing no matter how much you look for them, until you vacuum.

Treat Bags: Scary containers that hold delicious items.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Going to the bathroom at night: Prime toad & frog hunting time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts