Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a similar topic on the horseforum and thought that we should do one :D.

Hmm ill start:

My gsd x sometimes jumps onto my bed in the morning and lies along my body with his head near my pillow and falls asleep for a bit :D
And when he is sleeping on my bed sometimes (when its made) he somehow ends up with a toy in his arms, and it looks like he is cuddling it XD.

Oh and he treats his rubber toys like dummies and drifts off into a little trance will he gently knaws on the bone XD

·
Registered
370 Posts
I lay on my lounge and my tiny toy poodle only 9 1/2 inchs jumps on my shoulder while Im laying on my side and uses me as a mattress :dog-shock:

My lowchen male walks up to me and burps in my face and walks past me and farts all the time :dog-crazy:

Jessi the poo when she wants something she jumps on me and continues to lick my face and annoy me till I get up for her.

Talking about being owned by a poodle

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats really cute :D.haha i think most of us are owned by our dogs XD. My dog whines when he wants his toys but they have been put out of his reach (when the house is being cleaned someone usually puts them on a bookshelf etc to get them out of the way and then forgets to put them down XD) and when you go to see see what he is moaning about he gives you his puppy dog eyes and his tail wags XD (he doesnt wag much)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yeah, mine do that with their balls. If I put them on the topshelf so they cant have them anymore, cause enough is enough, they sit their look at the ball, look at me, look at the ball, start to whine and look at me till they win and get their ball back.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AWWW that is cute :D. Yea mine is a brat and usually i give into everything. I think i feel guilty that he suffered as a pup (though that wasnt my fault). im just to soft XD

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have a friend who blasts me for being a softy with my furkids. She is tough, she does agility and obedience and sticks to what she says haha. Not me, they drive me mad after a while and I just give in :(

·
Registered
370 Posts
Mine have ground rules too, get off the bloody lounge, outside, shut up, move over.

Sooooo they never listen, but they are still ground rules :dog-shock:

·
Registered
31 Posts
My afghan boy will throw himself at me for cuddles and wags his tail so hard when he sees me that i think its going to snap off (also being an afghan tail, he tends to whip me at the same time lol)
he'll also lick my face and rub his face all over me and when he is allowd inside he will jump on the bed with me and lounge all over me! Not the greatest feeling in the worl being crushed by a 30kg afghan who is all limbs :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Talking about being owned by a poodle
Need I remind you the name is FRENCH Poodle...

Of course he uses his toungue! ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have a siberian husky and she ownes our couch. We have a sheet over it so she doesn't ruin it. But when she's on there the way she sleeps and looks is just too adorable. And if we have candy on our counter top she knows it's there and will put her front paws on the counter look at the candy, and look at me. it's soo cute!! and she's so gentle..when i get home she'll jump up and put her paws on my shoulders as i bend down so she can give me kisses..she's great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.