Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
everyone post a pic of your dog doing something funny or a funny dog pic. Also say your dogs name, breed, and what its doing =] maybe include a funny caption =]

·
Registered
283 Posts
Forgive the look of the carpet, I really do vaccuum every few days but with 4 furry pets it looks like this 5min after I've cleaned.

This is our mini aussie puppy, Skyler. He loves to nap under the coffee table and for whatever reason this was the positioin he chose today. I couldn't resist taking a pic. He truly was sound asleep in this position for about 15min.

·
Registered
7,550 Posts

He looks like such a dork here

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Poor quality-but Mikey playing with his gf Asia. and looking like a psycho

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
Yep, a bird bath it is.:ponder:

This is her first day home. She ran out, took a drink and jumped in. I just happened to have my camera with me.

Here's One of the lazy girl of the house.

·
Registered
26 Posts
(sorry if these are huge)
Zeus and his floppy face. He's a 1 year old dane he'll be 2 in november.

Zeus wondering what he tripped over

And Orion my 2 year old dane

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
This is Emmy's doggy health routine she promotes and recommends for all dogs.

DOGGY YOGA:

the pretzel-
A nice soft spot to do this doggy yoga position will benefit you. You will feel the difference after untangling yourself. great for chiropractic needs!

DOGGY STRETCHES:

upper body and neck stretches-
a bench is your prop for this stretch. it helps to stand in front of a window surrounded by plants to make you work harder by trying to avoid the distractions and plants that are in the way.

back stretches-
it is imperative that you must pull back your lips into a grimace to maximize the effect of this stretch, having a partner for this stretch is a good idea for back support.

the doggy "ham"string stretch (also called "The Emmy Chicken Thigh Stretch")-
pull your back leg this way, as demonstrated, it helps to use your paw and mouth as a support and stretch as far as you can, then repeat with the other back leg. See how in these stretches have really defined my thigh muscles.

~MSE

1 - 20 of 47 Posts