Dog Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Welcome!! That is a cute vid-nice editing :) :)

·
Banned
557 Posts
I love making videos of my dogs and its easier for those I sent it too, verses sending a huge file, is to send the link, and that is why I use you tube. If you look for example under my name on you tube ( borzoix4) you will all sorts of videos. Everyone likes it better that way verses sending the file.

·
Banned
557 Posts
I use windows movie maker. Look in your programs as you should have it.
From that program you can load everything, even printed banners etc. To edit the videos you can use this program too. Just drag the line to where you want the video being edited to stop where you want it.
When I am starting a video first I write down changes or words I want to accent by time. ( like 1:12 'to fly' etc). Then I review my videos and if I can use one but needs to be edited, I rename it like " cut at 25 secs" ( 25 seconds), and that makes things faster.
Remember with all videos to mute the sound on the video or it will over play the music. Its under the top bar under audio. You click on the video you want to silence first, then go to the top bar to audio, and click " mute"- then it will silence it but keep the music.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with borzoimom. I use windows movie maker to :) although there are some better programs out there that beat Windows Movie Maker. But WMM is (i think) the best one for free!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts