Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why don't we all post a pic of our dog watching TV (then next time we can pick another challenge/type of photo: ie. sleeping, eating, in the car, etc etc)?

If you don't have a pic of your dog watching the tube, that's your challenge to add to the thread :)

Get ready-set-post! :D

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehehe my parents dog Mandy actually watched TV-and responded (ie. attacked) animals or bad guys on programs. Mikey doesn't seem to get the lure of the shiny box :p

·
Registered
287 Posts
When I watch any animal type show on tv when I am in bed at night Chloe will go to the foot of the bed and watch the whole show with concentrated effort.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL ;) You'll have to snap a pic of her doing that!! That sounds so cute :)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Awesome!!! So cute :)

Come on guys-don't tell me your pooches don't watch the tele!!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
yay! I dunno how you do it but I can never get it in the thread no matter where I link the url from onto here. I am going to figure this out one day.

~MSE

·
Registered
22,635 Posts

Awesome!!! So cute :)

Come on guys-don't tell me your pooches don't watch the tele!!
lol mikey...that would require me to watch it too....i don't...seriously, when i tell people i don't even have cable they look at me like i've just sprouted a second head or something...but it's true.

we do watch movies tho...and some tv shows that are on dvd...the most i've ever gotten outta clover is a woof when he hears dogs barking on tv...

now, my cats have "the cat sitter" dvd, we put a little cat tree in front of the tv and let them watch it sometimes...next time, i'll get a picture, i promise;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never used to-it's my boyfriends fault. I was always too busy, and when I moved out on my own after uni, I didn't want to pay. I had a 13" to watch the news on with bunny ears.

Dave bought me satellite for when he came over before we even lived together. Not only do we have satellite, but we have two big screen TVs (one living room, one bedroom) all hooked up to stream from the computer as well. WAYYY too much TV at my house-mostly movies-I've seen everything!

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
ever go to someone's house where tv is like a recreational sport or something? my aunt has a tv in every room except the bathroom (that actually could be nice, come to think...take a tub and pop in a movie or watch the news...hmm) anyway, every time i've been to her house, every single tv is on...not kidding, everyone of them....drives me nuts!
my mom came for a visit a few months ago, i thought she was going to completely lose it..."no tv! how can you not have tv? WHAT DO YOU DO!!!!????" lol...i said "we read, or play games, or watch movies...or just sit and talk to each other about our day" so funny, i mean she was born when the tv had like a 10" screen and they were all in black and white...look at her now

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
LOL. up in MD we have a tv in my parent's bedroom, in the family room, and down in the basement we have a theater and a tv in the main room of the basement.

not sure if that counts as crazy amounts of tv but typing it out it even sounds a tad silly.

~MSE

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ever go to someone's house where tv is like a recreational sport or something? my aunt has a tv in every room except the bathroom (that actually could be nice, come to think...take a tub and pop in a movie or watch the news...hmm)
We are putting a TV in the bathroom when we redo it :) LOL And another is going in the bedroom but it's for our security camera's -just turn it on to see outside in three views :p

·
Registered
22,635 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
haha! the dog is he PERECT size to stick his nose RIGHT at TV level. hehe I love how he wags his tail when watching :p

~MSE

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
thats funny :p

~MSE

·
Banned
557 Posts
We have two larger tv sets and never use them. One reason is that one time we were watching something, and this animal went running across the screen in the movie, and Hottie and Femka jumped up at the same time and charged the TV set! Femka dove in behind the set, and Hottie took off for the fireplace ( it did not have the wood stove in it yet).. Complete and total chaos!
Lindsey loves Tennis balls or frizbees. Trying to watch a football game is hard enough even with out little set in the dinning room. And now she has taught Nina to watch for " that flying ball on tv..".. LOL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts