Dog Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post a picture of your dog(s) with their favorite toy in their mouth! :p

P.S. New around these parts, what exactly is the tennis ball game?

·
Super Moderator
8,034 Posts
Post a picture of your dog(s) with their favorite toy in their mouth! :p

P.S. New around these parts, what exactly is the tennis ball game?
Welcome!

There's a tennis ball bouncing around. Our dogs like to steal them from one another ;) click on the dogs profile to find who has the ball.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
This picture is from a few months ago so this toy is long gone...as is the one that followed, and the one after that and the one after that.

I'm lucky if they last a week

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nevy is pretty young in this picture, but she was obsessed with this little chew toy. It had little pockets where you could stuff treats, and when she was teething I'd freeze it in some water with yoghurt in the treat pockets. She's destroyed it though!

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's possible that Nevy was even more striking as a puppy then she is now. And that picture is ADORABLE!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Chess is completely obsessed with her ball. Has been since she was 3 months old. She will play fetch until she falls down dead, and will carry the ball around forever. I have to put it away to get her to do anything else. So it stays in a shed unless I get it out for her. If you even shift in the direction of the shed, she flies to it hoping you'll get it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts