Dog Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! :)
I love dogs very much (although I currently do not have a dog)! And I'm doing a little art:) I'm doing portrait sculptures of dogs. I am pleased to show you some of my work. Each sculpture done by hand and is an original One of a Kind.
Polymer Clay, in scale 1:10 or 1:5 (depending on the breed):
;
;
Wool (Needle felted), size between 2.5" - 4" in height (depending on the breed):

And this work are more like caricature =) Needle felted too

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Nice, how big are the first ones again, 1/10 of the dog's normal size or... how tall is that in inches? But very nice though, I love the husky one :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Clay sculptures are 1/10 of the dog's normal size =) Husky and dalmatian about 3 inches tall (including the head)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Wow I really love the Yorkie and the Dachshund. What type of paint are you using on the clay peices? It's so shiny it almost makes them look like they're ceramic.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After a long break, I present to you my new work!
All my works are made to order. Usually, people order a portrait figurine of their pet, or a figurine of their favorite breed. But sometimes there are really original orders! Such as this - Ghostly Wolfhound - made ​​by customer's sketches. The customer wrote a book and it was one of the characters. According to legend, wolfhound lived in 13 century in Ireland
)))
Height of dog - 9,5cm (3,75''). Stand 8.5 x18 cm (3,3 x7''). Used natural moss and stones

1 - 15 of 15 Posts