Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe Iam posting this...lmao

So I came home last night and for som' bizzare reason Kiwi had diarhea while we were gone...poor girl looks like she literally stuck her butt to the side of the wire crate so she could poop OUTSIDE the crate... like 99% of it was outside the crate...

Ok, bad enough right...so my pom, who is not crated used her fuzzy feet to track it everywhere....I mean everywhere...

an hour...a vacuum and two rounds of a carpet shampooer and all was right again in the world...but dear god that sucked.

so yeah, make me feel better...share yours.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
I can't believe Iam posting this...lmao

So I came home last night and for som' bizzare reason Kiwi had diarhea while we were gone...poor girl looks like she literally stuck her butt to the side of the wire crate so she could poop OUTSIDE the crate... like 99% of it was outside the crate...

Ok, bad enough right...so my pom, who is not crated used her fuzzy feet to track it everywhere....I mean everywhere...

an hour...a vacuum and two rounds of a carpet shampooer and all was right again in the world...but dear god that sucked.

so yeah, make me feel better...share yours.
Peyton had watery diarrhea every hour or so all over the carpet at our apartment...we went through a bottle of shampoo in 2 weeks.... poor guy had a horrible problem when we got him for 2 whole months...and to top it off, it was just the most sad situation because he was a baby, about 12 weeks old when it started.

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
LMAO oooh tracked around poo....awww man...

Two good ones.

One of my bunnies, Rupert, has a weaker tummy and can't stomach treats as well as others could. So I'm in Cuba and I had two friends looking after my bunnies-I told them feed/water and play with them, but don't worry about cleaning. So Rupert got 'poopy bum' from too many treats, and poopy bummed all over my apartment. It's not that bad if it's cleaned up right away-but they took it to heart and didn't clean-That was a lot of steam cleaning! (They were free-range in our apartment so it was all up and down the hallway!!!)

And then was Mikey's one and only accident (so far!). I must have given him too much salmon the night before. I normally come home at lunch, but didn't that day and that was the one day he needed me to! He literally had poo pools it was sooo liquid-but the good boy did it in OH's computer room, so he had to clean it up not me!! Woot Mikey!! He was so embarassed, I took him for a walk so he wouldn't see us cleaning it up-poor guy!

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
working at a zoo, you often encounter nothing but poop! seriously, i've had so much poop all over me that no one story stands out more than any other. not to mention that you have to really play with poop when you work at a zoo. what's in it, is it different from yesterday etc....i can't tell you how many times i left work, got home and looked in the mirror only realize that i'd been walking around with somthing smeared on me that i didn't even want to identify. i can honestly say that you haven't seen nothing until you've cleaned up after a bear. seriously, it's never really solid (i've seen lots of wild black bear poop too, and it is the same), and they have an amazing ability to get it in the strangest places, usually things that you might lean against before you noticed the poop so that you would be sure to get it all over yourself.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
You've gone and cursed me!!!

Last night 3 am poop story:

Mikey woke me up (I have sleep difficulites and was just drifting off) to go out and poop. He took forever and I'm in my underwear calling and calling and he won't come in. I was furious, wrapped up in a sheet (it was on the dryer by the door) and stomped outside to make him come in.
He did-and was very upset! There was a poop stuck to his bum (more accurately stuck to a poop inside his bum) he got in the house and frantically tried to chew the poo from his bum.

I couldn't grab tissue because he was so upset, I just didn't have time, so at three am, in my underwear, I bare-handed had to pull poop out of his bum.

Poor guy was so upset-he's such a clean dog. I gave him cookies to get the taste out of his mouth afterwards, and needless to say I didn't sleep a wink after all that fuss!

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
You've gone and cursed me!!!

Last night 3 am poop story:

Mikey woke me up (I have sleep difficulites and was just drifting off) to go out and poop. He took forever and I'm in my underwear calling and calling and he won't come in. I was furious, wrapped up in a sheet (it was on the dryer by the door) and stomped outside to make him come in.
He did-and was very upset! There was a poop stuck to his bum (more accurately stuck to a poop inside his bum) he got in the house and frantically tried to chew the poo from his bum.

I couldn't grab tissue because he was so upset, I just didn't have time, so at three am, in my underwear, I bare-handed had to pull poop out of his bum.

Poor guy was so upset-he's such a clean dog. I gave him cookies to get the taste out of his mouth afterwards, and needless to say I didn't sleep a wink after all that fuss!
LOL HAHAHAHAHA I never used my bare hand, this happens a lot to Peyton and the first few times he was held by one of us, while the other got TP, now we have TP on the island in our kitchen which is close enough to the back door LOL Glad to know I am not the only one who has to deal with it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Scotty has an extremely delicate tummy. Looking at him wrong gives him diarrhea. (It's because of him that I finally learned how to spell it!) We have a blue run 8x10' in the great room right in the traffic area. We now call it the poop rug.

We have hardwood floors. But Scotty will poop on that rug every time. It was so bad when we first got him and were trying to get his food regulated, I finally bought a carpet shampooer. It just sits out at the end of the cabinets since it gets used fairly often.

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Scotty has an extremely delicate tummy. Looking at him wrong gives him diarrhea. (It's because of him that I finally learned how to spell it!) We have a blue run 8x10' in the great room right in the traffic area. We now call it the poop rug.

We have hardwood floors. But Scotty will poop on that rug every time. It was so bad when we first got him and were trying to get his food regulated, I finally bought a carpet shampooer. It just sits out at the end of the cabinets since it gets used fairly often.
LOL looking at him wrong gives him diarrhea.

I went through this with my rescue from Mexico...Has it settled? The rescue was probably feeding low grade food, we switched ours to blue and it DID NOT HELP then we put him down to herring meal from nutro and he has not had bad diarrhea since.

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Agreed-you might try different food (switching slowly) to calm that tummy :)

There was a poop stuck to his bum (more accurately stuck to a poop inside his bum) he got in the house and frantically tried to chew the poo from his bum.

And now the end note to the stuck together poopy saga. We now know what it was binding the poop together. (and on another note, if he ever does get a blockage it's going to be soemthing amazing like a freaking appliance-this dog has passed everything!!)

It was....drumroll...
his bandage (re: his foot was injured) turns out he ate a bandage. I did not recognize the gauze in his poop but the next day at the dog park I *Did* recognize the medical tape!!
-he had poop I had to remove there too, although this time he was too excited and didn't notice so when I called him over to get it off him, he flung it around excitedly, painting my pants and purse with poopy...so although I had a bag to pull it out with (poopy tape) I still ended up with poop on me.

·
Registered
618 Posts
We've had Scotty for 1 1/2 years now and had him on several different foods. He gets bored with them and I try switching him to something else. Even though I go VERY VERY VERY VERY (Did I mention VERY?) slowly.......he still gets diarrhea.

He's on Taste of the Wild right now. And they have 3 flavors available locally. Neither of the boys liked the Salmon very well but the roasted fowl is just wonderful. lol AND I can switch between the 3 and it DOESN'T get him all fired up.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh yay Poop Stories!! :D

The best poop story I can remember happened when Roxy was about 6 months old. My dad and I took her out to the tip with us to dump some stuff off, so when we get there, we all get out of the car and unload the stuff into the bins. It's all concrete there, no grass. Anyway, I say to Dad "Dad, I think Roxy needs to go to the toilet.. shes trying but wont go on the concrete". Dad says "Ok, get in the car and we will drive around the corner". So, we all piled in the car and drove on- but Dad didnt stop. Needless to say, about half way home Roxy couldnt hold on any longer and pooped in the backseat. BIG golden retriever sized poop all through dads work car. We didnt have anything to clean it up, so we got some leaves and did the best we could. We almost got home, when she needed to go AGAIN- so more poop on the backseat.

I never ever let Dad live that one down. It's a classic "I told you so" moment! :D

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
HAhahahah That is toooo funny roxyandbonnie :)

You totally reminded me of my poop in the car story (I am thinking I maybe have too many poop stories!)

My brother took his girlfriend and our family dog Mandy to a drive thru for ice cream. She'd never been and was really worried about the 'speaker voice'...then when the person leaned out of the drive thru window to pass ice cream to them-Mandy got really scared and pooped all over the back seat-and that's nervous dog poop -bad date? LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ahahaha, another classic poop story! I think thats the only really nasty poop story I have- besides the one where Roxy eats poop. Hers and others. EWWWWWW.

My cat went through a stage of ignoring her kitty litter though. THAT was a nightmare. Cat poop smells soooo bad, and when you dont know where it is.. *screams* . Thank god she got over that little phobia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all - new to the forum. Glad I stumbled upon this thread...way funny! And of course I have a poopie story to share. Good greeting, eh? :D

A couple of months ago Bella (GSD/Lab mix) had eaten something - still have no idea what - that didn't agree with her. I came home from work and there was a nice present waiting for me all over the carpet.

As I was cleaning it up, I told her, "if ya gotta go that bad, at least go in the bathroom on the linoleum...or better yet in the tub!"

A couple weeks passed, and I came home from work and smelled something funky upstairs. I looked around in the bedroom, hall, bathroom...nothing. Figured she just tooted a good one. Then it hit me, "huh...I wonder..." Looked in the bathtub and there it was. Nice neat pile of Bella poo. The shower curtain wasn't even disturbed, nothing touched...just poo.

I have never laughed so hard over poo in my life!

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Welcome!!!

You've got one smart dog!!! That's a trick they all need to learn-if they get the poops and no ones home-go in the bathroom!! :p LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.