Dog Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Petition | Dalton McGuinty: Drop the Ontario Pit Bull Ban | Change.org

I have a sweet, loving, kind pitty, who all my neighbours love to death, and she loves people! However, due to the horrible pit bull ban in my home town, I am scared she will be taken away from me or put down! Even though she has never shown any sign of aggression!

Please take one minute out of your day and sign my petition.
It is not the breed, it's the owner!!

Veronica

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you get her after this ban was put into place?
I live in another province, where pitty's are allowed. But my fiance got a job offer back home, where they are banned, but we cannot go without our baby :( It would be hard to turn this job down, but we can't part with her, and we can't risk her being taken away!

·
Registered
573 Posts
If you don't mind my asking: who is Dalton McGuinty? I was also hoping for a bit more information on what exactly it is you're petitioning for and why it only takes 500 signatures...
Good luck, R.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone who has signed it! :)

If you don't mind my asking: who is Dalton McGuinty? I was also hoping for a bit more information on what exactly it is you're petitioning for and why it only takes 500 signatures...
Good luck, R.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sorry!
McGuinty is the Premier of Ontario, Canada... like a Governor. He is the one who would pass and drop each of the provinces's bills.
There is a pit bull ban in Ontario, which is horrible.. and I'm trying to petition it so he can get that final push to drop it (apparently they're already really close to dropping it).
500 is my resonable goal. But so many amazing people have been signing it, that I think I have a chance for 1000 now!

·
Registered
573 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts