Dog Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my beautiful boy "Gronk"...Avid Patriots fan here, if you couldn't tell, lol.

Got him from a littler of pups, the mom was a rescue, and no one knew what she was. The house/family he was with was not fit to have pups, so we now have the BEST addition to our family possible.

Any helpful hints would be awesome. He is 8 weeks old, fluffy body, hair is matted down on his head....

PS - Thats my daughter in the pic with him...think she loves him? LOL

Attachments

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, thanks all for your messages.

I got him at 5 weeks, which is probably around when this pic was taken. He will be 10 weeks this coming Saturday. The people who had him were not in a good situartion, and his teeth were all in so he couldnt eat off the mom anymore. i figured he was better off with us than with them, especially since they were so willing to give him away so early. he is amazing, so full of energy and life, and nipping, lol

he honestly looks the same now...not really much different. i found a picture online that looks EXACTLY like him, and it is saying chihauah/pomeranian mix....that seem correct to you guys, lol?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.