Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a South American Piranha Pitbull about 5 years old. He had surgery almost a year ago in his back hind leg due to tearing a ligament. Now for whatever reason he limps and also that same leg trembles/shakes. It usually shakes when he sits or just standing in place. When he sits, he doesn't put weight on his "bad side". But he has no problem putting his full weight on it when he's chasing the ball. But as soon as he gets his ball, then he starts limping. He hasn't been whining due to "any" pain. Haven't seen any cuts and nothing looks swollen. But I can see in his eyes that he's definitely uncomfortable. Any suggestions on what's going on with his leg and what can I do to subside the trembling/limping

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. I keep calling our regular vet and leaving messages and asking to call me back but I haven't heard back from him yet.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Is there another vet in your area that you feel comfortable calling? I realize your current vet knows your dog's history, but I wouldn't want his situation to worsen if they don't call you back soon enough. Best of luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts