Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a few seconds to speak for a dear friend that has done SO much in the last year to make everyone in this country and beyond aware of the severity of animal cruelty. She lost her beloved Basset Hound Baby Boy to an evil and selfish neighbor last year. You can read all about this story at this link:

JusticeforBabyboy the basset that will never be Forgotton - Home

Winning Over Animal Cruelty With a Million Dollar Contest

Since this horrible loss, this family has been doing SO much to do anything in their power to help any animals in need. Recently, they entered their new Basset Snooky in a competition for cutest dog, where the winner can receive as much as a million dollars! If Snooky wins this contest, Teri plans on using that money to fulfill her dream of opening up a farm in Alabama dedicated to saving neglected and abused dogs. The only way for her to win and achieve this big dream is if we get people together to vote every day this week for little Snooky.

Please help me to achieve my dream of helping out by voting for Snooky!

Vote for Snooky in the Cutest Dog Competition - Cute dogs photos

Every vote counts!

Peace & Love!
~Elizabeth
Belly rubs and drool from Copper Hound and Zelda :D

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Thank you for sharing this :) I voted for her :)

Give your friend a hug from all of us at my house *HUGS*

It's tragic for anyone to go through a death of a pet, but when it's cruel and preventable-well that's unspeakable. I am sending {{Peace Vibes}} for her and her family.

I am sure her Babyboy is watching her work against animal cruelty very proudly :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much. *hugs* Yeah, I've seen this woman and her daughter pretty much suffer online because she posts A LOT sbout her grief over the loss of her Baby Boy. For awhile I just felt sorry for them, but I started to see that they are turning their loss around to work at saving this from happening to anyone else's pets, and I just want to help that cause out as much as possible. If she wins this competition, I think the farm that she will start will be dedicated mostly to a Basset Hound rescue, or maybe just an all dogs in general rescue shelter, I don't know yet. I just hope she doesn't get her hopes up because there are some scandelous people out there that are finding ways to cheat the competition and win the wrong way, but we're all voting and doing all we can for Snooky. Shew! It can be frustrating at times. lol

Again, thanks for voting and praying for this family.

Peace & Love!
~Elizabeth
Belly rubs & drool from Copper & Zelda

1 - 3 of 3 Posts