Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my male lab, doesnt look like a pure lab. the lady we got him from when he was 2 months old said he was part GSD he doesnt seem to have many qualities of a GSD. i was on pinterest and saw a pitbull lab mix and it looked a lot like my boy. hes now a year and 10 months, and he looked like a full grown male "lab" at 6 months. i see a lot of labs around and they are smaller chested and smaller in general then he is.he has exess(?) skin on his head and around his mouth. he has a big head, big chest and his legs and shoulders are pure muscle! these are him resently. i dont care if he is part pitbull hes one of the sweetest dogs ive had! hes not adgressive in any way, and hes very loving!
Phone 1040.jpg

Phone 1126.jpg

Phone 1063.jpg

·
Registered
7,682 Posts
Yep, the breadth of his head and chest are wide, does look PB! Glad you have such a great companion, the shep is gorgeous also. Here's a pic I found online of this mix too!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay i looked online too while my boy sleeps on my lap! and saw a lot of them close but i just wanted to see if other people see it too. thanks i used her as a GSD reference, he just doesnt look a whole lot like her. he also has this licking thing he does when i rub his chest and neck or when hes in trouble, that ive never seen labs do (friends have had them).

·
Super Moderator
3,829 Posts
I could see the GSD, the muzzle shape is really similar (profile on first picture) and maybe around the eyes. Def. lab in there :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I agree with GDM, Quest and juliemule too. The profile shot in the first pic gives away the sheperd. I don't see any pit at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts