Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pinto World Championship show is going on now. I used to show Pinto shows all over back in the day. Man, watching the way they move now... yuck. They don't move out at all and it looks unnatural and awful.

With that said, it's making me want another horse. Something younger that I can show again. I must be crazy :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Oh I've recently started following this one girl who is there. I love both of her paints. One looks like my paint that I had to sell and the other is more of a solid with lots of chrome. Also her's don't move all stagnant like the western pleasure horses do. Western pleasure horses pain me to watch. SO unnatural.

How's Sonny doing?

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Oh I've recently started following this one girl who is there. I love both of her paints. One looks like my paint that I had to sell and the other is more of a solid with lots of chrome. Also her's don't move all stagnant like the western pleasure horses do. Western pleasure horses pain me to watch. SO unnatural.

How's Sonny doing?

·
Premium Member
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@jclark343 where is the girl from? Maybe I know her haha
Unfortunately, I wasn't watching the western pleasure horses yesterday but hunt seat. They were posting while their horses were essentially jogging. It was painful to watch. I'll never make a horse move like that so I guess my time at that show is over haha.

Sonny is lame. :( He has been for 2 weeks. I added an ulcer supplement to his Smartpak for next month. I'll try him on that for a bit because we've suspected ulcers for a little bit. Hopefully that helps.

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
@Aspen726 Jennifer Kasper. She is showing a horse named Fancy Impulse.

Oh no! I have a friend that just had to treat her horse for ulcers (she was stressing because she HATED the horse that was in the stall next to her and she never got turn out time) I'll ask to see what she used. She swore by it.

Poor Sonny. Being old stinks!

·
Premium Member
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@jclark343 it does stink. The barn he's at is awesome. He's in a huge field with friends from 7am-7pm (weather permitting). I was letting a girl at the barn show him but I think I'm going to put an end to that. Maybe that was stressing him out. :( Poor little guy.

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
@Aspen726, Omega Alpha Biotic 8 is what one of my best friends gave her horse, but she said they caught hers in the beginning. One of her friends has a TB that they just moved from 2 really crappy boarding situations who they believe might also be having problems with ulcers (he's 17) and they recommended Omega Alpha Equine Grastra-FX for him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts