Dog Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 3 favourite photos of Baloo. He absolutely loves water Im sure he thinks he is actually a fish. :D The first pic is him very chuffed with himself because he could run outside in the rain.
the second one is him begging for tummy scratches during our cuddle time.
And the last pic was when I painted a cupboard...I just sat down on the bed thinking "job done" when I heard this pitter patter at the speed of lightning and here pops up a paint covered pup on the side of the bed.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
This picture always cracks me up. I don't care that they're dirty, I love to let them run around in the mud, but when I went to take a picture, they both pulled the most unimpressed face.

·
Registered
101 Posts
ohhh gosh pretty much every picture of her brightens my day but since i cant do every picture
IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_4128.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

IMG_5102.jpg

image (18).jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Love this thread-- all of your dogs are too precious!

These are some of my favorites:

Over the summer I took her to a doggy-bakery to get a cake the day before her birthday, and she couldn't stop "smiling" the whole time we were there!

This one is from last winter, when she was diagnosed with pneumonia the day we got hit with a blizzard. The vet said that she needed to be kept bundled any time she was taken out to potty (as she refuses to use potty pads), so I scrambled through Petsmart, about two hours before the storm hit, trying to find stuff to layer her with. She clearly wasn't too happy about it.

This one just makes me laugh anytime I see it. She literally just fell asleep this way!

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's been a while since anyone's posted on this thread but I just came across it so I figured I might as well add something:D

These are some of my favorite pictures of Bella that always make me smile:p

Super dog for Halloween

Her face in this one cracks me up every single time

Little Snowmobile

And Bella embracing her cowgirl side

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'd like to post a photo but haven't worked out to do it yet. But as we're talking about smiling, how many of you have dogs who smile? I assume it's hereditory as two of my dogs (brother and sister) have this trait. I love it. I had a dog years ago who smiled and have a great photo of him looking really fierce, when in fact he was just responding to me saying hello.

Shandula I love your photo. They do look a bit grumpy but they still posed brilliantly. Great pic!

Lynsey

·
Registered
63 Posts
They LOVE rides.

Nara with her mom

Nara's mom (at my mom's) playing with her chickens

Whenever I visit my mom, there's a family reunion of dogs.

Yeah a lot of pictures! I got more but don't want to post so many

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Baloo does not smile, he has a way to pull up the corner of his lip and wrinkle his already squashed nose when he really really wants something. That is super funny. My fiancé's Doberman smiles though. so badly that I always tease her that if she pulls her grin any wider her teeth are gonna fall out.

·
Registered
252 Posts

Here's my Sasha and my little gentleman, Baxter. Sasha is a Chow/Shepard mix that is almost 11 years old, and Baxter is a Borador (border collie/lab mix) that is about 9 months old. The two are like night and day. Sasha acts like a sophisticated lady, won't go outside if it's raining out, doesn't like to get dirty, and likes to lounge around and cuddle with my teenage daughter. Baxter is goofy, sweet, and full of energy.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Here are two of my favs:

Jasper in our last snow storm

And his cute little foot
I think that's the first time I've actually seen a picture of Jasper! He looks so curly!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
My Molly has the cheesiest smile! She absolutely makes me smile when she turns it on!!! LOL!:lmao:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts