Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in a Photo Group on Flickr where any member of the forum can add pics of their pets to?

I started one of these for another forum, but it didn't really fly too well, thought I would ask to see if anyone was interested.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's worth a try, I have a Pro account on Flickr so there would be no limits and would be happy to host the group on my account. I'm just trying to come up with a good name. I'm thinking DogForum.com Dogs

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see that, but I don't see anywhere that you can upload pictures directly on to the site, that would be a good Idea(as long as the pics are instantly approved)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Hi, you can upload pictures directly to The Dog Forum.

If you click the button that says POSTREPLY (instead of typing your message in the quick reply box at the bottom of threads) you will see a posting interface with more options. Click on the paper clip option and a window will open allowing you to upload attachments. You can then insert the attachments in the body of your message by clicking the arrow next to the paper clip icon and selecting the attachment.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With the paperclip tool the ax size of a picture in Jpeg format is 97.7KB and 800x600. This means that i would have to manually resize every single picture i want to post as all of mine are around 2MB and over 2000x2000. Not very easy to use and many do not even know how to manually resize a photo without buying any programs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts