Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just written a blog post on my website Pets and Animals will experience huge shock after lockdown. - Dr. Jacob Frydman

It's about how Pets and Animals especially Dogs going to experience after lockdown. Meanwhile I had experienced something about city dogs. Which made me land here and ask you guys.

If anyone experienced it that dogs in city area where it suppose to have more traffic and crowd before lockdown eating less and feeling uneasy?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hi, We are not really in the city ..I live in Friesland but my stabij is feeling the stress of having all the people home and all the kids running about in the streets all the time. He is used to people going to work and our neighbourhood being quiet during the day. At the moment we are using CBD oil 2 drops 2.7%per day just to ease his nerves slightly.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi, We are not really in the city ..I live in Friesland but my stabij is feeling the stress of having all the people home and all the kids running about in the streets all the time. He is used to people going to work and our neighbourhood being quiet during the day. At the moment we are using CBD oil 2 drops 2.7%per day just to ease his nerves slightly.
Completely and utterlerly unrelated to post but omg i love friesland horses!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts