Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please explain to me how PETCO rewards work? I spend a lot there on Keave's pellets alone (My parrot). Today I looked at my receipt and it said my rewards are 29.92. How do I redeem points/use them? I know some things are automatic (Like discounts when my rewards card is scanned). Or maybe that Pet Smart...

I also wonder about my Pet Life rewards card.

Oh my goodness, so many cards!

(Bull Moose and Hottopic as well).

How do rewards cards work? Im at a loss with this one, haha.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
We also have the pals rewards. You spend a certain amount of money ($100) through your purchases. Then you get a email with a %5 coupon (they do have "expiration date"). You can either print out the coupon and use it in the store, or use the code and put in for purchases on line.
The cashier usually asks if you have a palls reward, and they can pull it up through your phone number. And your purchase cost will count towards your $100. You should also be able to look at your pals reward account once you sign into petco.
petco pals rewards - earn 5% back on everything you buy

Reactions: KodaKeet

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We also have the pals rewards. You spend a certain amount of money ($100) through your purchases. Then you get a email with a %5 coupon (they do have "expiration date"). You can either print out the coupon and use it in the store, or use the code and put in for purchases on line.
The cashier usually asks if you have a palls reward, and they can pull it up through your phone number. And your purchase cost will count towards your $100. You should also be able to look at your pals reward account once you sign into petco.
petco pals rewards - earn 5% back on everything you buy
Awesome, thank you!
I have never seen the rewards emails because they send me SO MANY EMAILS, haha! Now I know where to look!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts