Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
They are beautiful. I love the dane, not that I'm biased towards danes or anything. And that foal, wow. Really nice work.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
2, 4 5 and 6 i love! thats some talent! how much do you charge? I might ask you to do charlie for me in the new year (see what get for xmas and all) its charlie last christmas with me and he not much longer left imo though in good health his arthritis well he goes on strike on walks and really struggles more then ever and so so slow. like me on crutches atm but slower then that likely he is.

Reactions: wideturn

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2, 4 5 and 6 i love! thats some talent! how much do you charge? I might ask you to do charlie for me in the new year (see what get for xmas and all) its charlie last christmas with me and he not much longer left imo though in good health his arthritis well he goes on strike on walks and really struggles more then ever and so so slow. like me on crutches atm but slower then that likely he is.
Starting rate is $100 for a portrait, but depending on how large you want it, or what media, it may be more. Send me a PM and we can talk!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts