Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay-Sooo, this moring as I was running around the house, chasing Miss Gracie Who trying to get my sock back (she is a sock thief!) I was wondering....what are your pet petpeves?

Gracie steels socks-not bad execpt the theft occurs when either your putting your socks on or once they are on. She never tears them, just runs around with them....*sigh*

Saxon snores so loud that I have to wear ear plugs...

Aiden digs a nest in my hair when he goes to bed.

Sooo, how about y'all....what does your pet or pets do that drives you slowly insane?:D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ruby is constantly by your side, well tripping you actually. She gets excited to go for a car ride, then whines the whole way. She has bad gas and snores.

My birds [Bleeker and Juno] squawk for most of the day as loud as they can and refuse to be hand trained. My female will step up on my finger, but bites like hell if you need to clip her nails, etc. The male doesn't want anything to do with you, unless he's flying and he flies around you the whole time.

Our inside cat [Piggy] drinks out of your cup if you have water. Be aware of white cat hairs. 0__o When sitting on the hallway chair, he swats at you when you walk past. And only eats one brand of cat food. Nothing else.

Our ferret [Stinky] will not eat anything but cat food, doesn't matter the kind, but likes to use our house as a bathroom, instead of his litter box.

But, I love them all anyway. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
My dog Mason likes to give hugs all the time, and shows she's sorry when she does something bad.

Fiz-gig loves to chase other dogs and moves a lot when he's dreaming.

My ferret, Gideon loves to chew on anything rubber! If it's rubber, he'll do anything to eat it!

My cats, Marry, Shelly, and Bootsy all love to climb in the food bag and eat and sleep. It's funny.

And finally, my hamster loves hiding his food all aver his cage. I find all of his stashes when I clean his cage.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi, guys!
Your households sound very lively! Check my website, Dazzling Animals, animal themed jewelry for animal lovers, www.dazzlinganimals.com ,the ad in the banner at the top of the page. I have earrings and pendants on a chain of ferrets in 14K gold or rhodium (nontarnishing silver alloy), and a great pin handpainted with colored glass on sterling silver of a wonderful white kitty. Check them out. Also lots of dogs and other animals. They are great fun, but not nearly as much fun as the real thing. Your approval guaranteed or your money back!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts