Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I noticed when i got Lokein that he sometimes pee's in very odd positions...

4 out of 10 times he pees either sitting down, OR he pees with his but in the air and arms flat on the ground! Like in this pic

Weird right????? I doubt this is normal, would anyone know WHY he does this though?

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
p.s. Is there a way to get him to actually stop being like this? I have a feeling all this will do is make a HUGE mess when hes a 60 pound dog and trying to pee in those positions.

·
Registered
18,782 Posts

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, thanks.

Yeah, he just stuck his butt in the air and laid his arms flat out in front of him, cocked his head and just stared at me. I was like, "um..ok??" curious of why he was in that position just looking at me, and after about 5 seconds, he moved and what do you know, he peed!!!

·
Registered
18,782 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Kimber is just now starting to lift his leg. I am thinking about getting him a little fire hydrant or something so he stops peeing all over my plants.

maybe he was showing you is "peein' skillz" like, hey mom, check THIS out.
:lolsign:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
That is just too cute. Showing you how to he can pee. Tee hee hee. I agree what was said, as he gets older, he will change different areas. (Although it has been almost 13 years since I last raised a puppy.)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Stark is 10 months old and still pees like a girl.. lol.. he hasn't marked either yet.

Sometimes he will lay down in the snow, then inch up just a tad and pee.. sometimes I have to check and see if he is actually peeing or just laying down..... HAHAHA..

Some dogs are just funny!

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Riot is 2 and never lifts his leg. He just kind of stretches as he stands and pees lol. If he's particularly busy sniffing he will walk and pee at the same time (which made him interesting to potty train-no signals, just lines of pee).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts