Dog Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! My little girl Dallas is going on 15 weeks. She's just getting over an upset tummy and is now ready to go! I look forward to learning about dog training, exercise, more about the boerboel breed, and behavior in this forum.

I attached a few pics of Dallas, her mom and dad!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Hi & welcome, I agree, your pup is gorgeous. I've never heard of that breed so look forward to reading more about Dallas. She looks like she will be a big girl when she's all grown up :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
JudyG, it's a South African Mastiff breed. Bred to be an all round guardian and working dog. Bullygirl, that pup is gorgeous. As are her parents. One day I will have one too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are! Thanks for the good advice everyone!!! Even as a puppy her temperament and personality are true to the breed. She is so affectionate to everyone in our family but aloof to strangers. We are socializing her to people and dogs. People always stop and ask what kind of a dog she is :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
75 Posts
Beautiful!!!

I have a huge soft spot for Boerboels since I grew up in South Africa and they were my father's breed of choice... we owned several over the years.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Welcome! Cute puppy and gorgeous parents. I'm glad you're socializing your pup. I look forward to hearing more about her as she grows up.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hello and welcome! Your Dallas is beautiful! Congratulations and I can't wait to see more pictures as she grows up.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I just seen one of these in real life at a Pet Supplies Plus in my town - they are so unique and cute !! :D The lady was standing outside waiting for her pup to calm down before taking him into the store. She was out there for a solid 12 minutes at least. So cool to see training taking place. I made sure to walk past casually and not say a peep.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts