Dog Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

Just wanted to post some pics of our boys playing tonight. Locky (the GSD) is very tolerant of T the pup. They are great friends actually, although Lock does get a bit jack of the constant puppy play :)

We spent the afternoon planting a few fruit trees in our very desolate backyard. We have 46 acres of pretty much dust and weeds, so we marked out for a fence for the backyard, just have to find a way to pay to get it built now :rolleyes:

The boys had a great time helping play in the mud and dig the holes.

Edit - photos don't seem to be working, will post in a new messgae and see what happens!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know how lazy I am about the whole photobucket thing LOL. Getting late for me, have to work tomorrow, might photobucket them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK I photbucketted so lets see what happens. Dunno if I need to put the whole address or what!

Bugger it says it is an invalid file! Well it shows up in the preview so will press go and see what happens. If this doesn't work I am giving up too hard to put in photos lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Aww, there they are! Your shepherd seems quite tolerant of that youngster. So sweet!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes Locky is a lovely old man - he does get a bit peeved sometimes, mostly when balls or toys are involved but he is very good with T.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts