Dog Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a sample pack of this dog food in the mail. I'm excited to try it. Anyone else use it? It came with 3 flavors, here's one of them:

Opinions are always welcome! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just received a sample pack of this dog food in the mail. I'm excited to try it. Anyone else use it? It came with 3 flavors, here's one of them:

Opinions are always welcome! :)
Hi Aspen,

How's your dog after Open Farm? I started to feed my chihuahua mix turkey recipe since last month, but he got gastroenteritis last week! So I am not sure his problems which is related the dog food or anything else.

Before gastroenteritis I gave him a few small pieces of Ziwipeak beef treats. So wanna know your feedback, thanks. :)

·
Premium Member
7,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Aspen,

How's your dog after Open Farm? I started to feed my chihuahua mix turkey recipe since last month, but he got gastroenteritis last week! So I am not sure his problems which is related the dog food or anything else.

Before gastroenteritis I gave him a few small pieces of Ziwipeak beef treats. So wanna know your feedback, thanks. :)
Hi there!

I've only used one bag. I used it as treats just to see if she liked it. I didn't notice any ill effects. I plan to feed the other two bags mixed with her current food soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts