Dog Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again I come to you all for advice/experience. I have been wanting to try Tessa on The Honest Kitchen. They have 3 flavours she can have: Marvel, Brave, and Thrive, but I can't get it at any stores near me :(. The nearest store that carries THK is 2.5 hours drive one way. I love my dog, but not enough to drive for 5 hours to buy her food once a month. I've looked into if they'd ship it, but that was a no. So I'm thinking of ordering through amazon. Has anyone ordered dog food from Amazon.ca? Is there other places that ship dog food? I can't order through Chewy because they only ship to the US.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
I've never ordered food through Amazon, but generally they're really good should something go wrong.

Start by reading reviews if there are any - that will usually tell you if whomever is selling through Amazon is selling the real deal.

Otherwise, if you have any issues with it being past expiration date or whatever, Amazon is very, very good about resolving things in your favor.

Seriously, I love Amazon. I wouldn't hesitate to buy just about anything from them. I ordered some moisturizer from them about a month ago that was damaged by UPS and couldn't be delivered. Amazon gave me a really fast refund (within hours of my telling them the problem) and then when I re-ordered the product they gave me free overnight shipping. So awesome.

·
Premium Member
8,034 Posts
I buy my dog food through Amazon... I actually have a dash button for it haha. I've never had a problem. It's cheaper and oh so convenient. Did you try contacting THK and asking if they would ship?

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
I've bought all sorts of stuff through Amazon, including dog food - I love them. I've never had anything go wrong and they are always so fast to ship.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I buy my dog food through Amazon... I actually have a dash button for it haha. I've never had a problem. It's cheaper and oh so convenient. Did you try contacting THK and asking if they would ship?
I did, they said they couldn't due to customs? Which seems weird since they can sell it up here...I'm anxiously awaiting my package of Thrive to arrive today!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I buy all my dog food and treats from Amazon.com. They make quick delivery and I often find special deals. Also, you can usually get free shipping. I've done this for years and always been satisfied.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got our box from Amazon yesterday, Tessa dug right in for supper and loved every last drop! In fact, she loved it so much she made a mess all over her face (she somehow got food on her forehead) carried the bowl around the house while whining...lol

I think THK will be a hit!

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Just got our box from Amazon yesterday, Tessa dug right in for supper and loved every last drop! In fact, she loved it so much she made a mess all over her face (she somehow got food on her forehead) carried the bowl around the house while whining...lol

I think THK will be a hit!
awesome! that sounds like ozzy if he had food like that! ozzy so greedy constantly in food bin.......... flicks it open with his nose then gets in it and gobbles 8 cups down him.......

Reactions: MarleyGrace
1 - 11 of 11 Posts