Dog Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed when you post that the newest post goes first on the page and the first post that started the topic is on the bottom....could we possibly switch that? I find it totally confusing

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand the issue. Are you saying that threads are ordered such that newest posts are at the top - in descending order?

·
Registered
372 Posts
I noticed when you post that the newest post goes first on the page and the first post that started the topic is on the bottom....could we possibly switch that? I find it totally confusing
This is the way its suppose to go on all forums, cause they are the newest, noone has to go digging for the new ones that would be at the bottom or next page.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I guess it can be considered the "correct" way...but I find it confusing. If some people are unhappy about it, how about an option in User CP to say how it's displayed if that is possible (I've seen other forums like that)

Personally I like it how the newest one is last...but that's just me

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bottoms up

Actualy, in your profile you can choose how the threads show up. Personally I prefer from old to new, hitting the down arrow on the post headder will bring you to what you last saw.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts