Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of the sudden my 10 year old Chiweenie does not want to come out of her crate. Its been going on for a about 2 weeks. She is used to being in her crate at night or if it raining outside and we are not home. It started a few weeks ago, she had been real moody and just wanting up in my lap. That night I gave her a bath and noticed she was producing milk. There is no way she is pregnant and we assumed she was having a false pregnancy (not the first time she has had one). The next day she would not come out of her crate to go outside, I didnt make her. In about an hour she come out on her own. Since then it has been like pulling teeth to get her out every morning. I have to crawl in and get her and as soon as she comes in for the day she goes straight to the bedroom and in her crate. She hasn't been eating much either. Im starting to get concerned, any suggestions? :confused:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I think it would be a good idea to go for a vet visit. Meanwhile, if the crate is small enough and you have a fenced back yard, just bring the entire crate out and open the door.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts