Dog Forum banner

Have you tried Pet Restore for your DOG?

• will try soon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no but may try another product

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Puppy Royce was a good idea for my older dog stretch. Latley Stretch has had eye problems didn't do stairs and was going to bed in the crate earlier and earlier with out us even asking. this was pissing off royce now 3 and ready to rumble. We found pet restore and tried it with in days he was getting in trouble again as only doxies can. He jumps back up on the couch to watch TV, He take thwe stairs on up and down. we are really excited about this. My neighbor just took some to her horse and added Run (also Nussentials) with it well we see how sadie makes out! But my friends dog Bionnie Bella is improving taking both the run and the restore she is up and down and chasing the trucks up and down the fence again. Thanks to all the great people at Nussentials for your Help. PSS Nussentials has a Pet call the end of the month Tuesday 9PM 212-990-8000 /// 5888# vets and dog handles talk about Pet Restore. :dog-love:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CALL Last Wednesday 9PM

My Puppy Royce was a good idea for my older dog stretch. Latley Stretch has had eye problems didn't do stairs and was going to bed in the crate earlier and earlier with out us even asking. this was pissing off royce now 3 and ready to rumble. We found pet restore and tried it with in days he was getting in trouble again as only doxies can. He jumps back up on the couch to watch TV, He take thwe stairs on up and down. we are really excited about this. My neighbor just took some to her horse and added Run (also Nussentials) with it well we see how sadie makes out! But my friends dog Bionnie Bella is improving taking both the run and the restore she is up and down and chasing the trucks up and down the fence again. Thanks to all the great people at Nussentials for your Help. PSS Nussentials has a Pet call the end of the month Last Wednesday 9PM 212-990-8000 /// 5888# vets and dog handles talk about Pet Restore. :dog-love:
CALL Last Wednesday 9PM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts