Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had her tied to me and kenneled a little if needed. I usually keep the dogs with me when I go places. The wether has been good enouph that I could leave them in the car here and there while doing my run arounds. She never goes in the car. My neighbors dog (a basset named Zelda) is her best friend. She never goes potty in their house no matter how hard those two play. I got her a tie out that is only used while we are out with her, it seems to give her a bit more room to sniff and go, rather then staying right by us while doing our own thing. She tends to stay by us anyway, but thought that might help. I gave her an arms leangth of room on her leash when I tied her to our bed post so she could sleep with us and can't get down to potty. That seems to work. Hopefully, things are getting better. Im so happy, I was so affraid that my husband might take her back if something didn't happen quick, Im so glad this seems to be getting somewhere. I really wanted to keep her and it looks that I may get what I wanted.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Congrats!!! She seems to be much happier as well if it was that quick of a turn around! Stick with it like Crio said and so much will change :) Oh and we want photos! :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't figure out how to do profile pic. But I got a few of my pups on the dog profile and also put one up of my daughters dog at her dads house.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts