Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I know some of you set them up and send your dogs through them.

I have come to believe that my dog, HaHa, strategically, lays out his stuffed animals in the living room so that I have to either weave my way through them or step over them to get anywhere. The course is constantly changing, so it presents new/fresh challenges for me every day.

Going off course, usually is signaled by an alarming SQUEAK from whatever toy I stepped on...and what usually starts the event off is the sound of the phone ringing or someone knocking at the door.

I'm pretty sure my best time for reaching either the phone or door while traversing some of the more complicated lay outs has been an impressive 12 seconds! (sometimes even a little faster if I don't stumble over a jump and get demerits for knocking said obstacle out of the way).

HaHa's not that smart...so I have to wonder at times, if it's just him or if Jaya and Song, the cat, are putting him up to it. :ponder: Either way, I think all three enjoy the spectacle and challenge in training me to maneuver through the living room.

Stormy

Reactions: Sabina88
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.