Dog Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nola passed her canine good citizen!!! She had a bit of trouble with distractions, but passed well with flying colors in sit/down stay and come!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, everyone! I'm so proud of her! Several other dogs were being tested, and she was the only smaller breed :(
Walking through a crowd was kind of tense, because there was a golden retriever there and Nola had a very bad experience with one when she was a baby and has always been leery of them.
Our evaluator was fantastic!!! Nola failed distractions (an umbrella being opened and closed) the first time, and she very kindly allowed us to retake that portion of the test.
Nola's stay was flawless (after only working on it for about 2 weeks, this dog is so smart), and when I called her to me she came at full speed and arrived in a sit in front of me:D
We also got to try out some agility equipment! Nola loved, loved, loved it; when she's doing agility she just lights up. Here's her on the dog walk, in the tunnel, doing the weave poles and during supervised separation.

Attachments

Reactions: kmes

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
That's terrific! Congratulations!

·
Registered
73 Posts
congrats to Nola thts great to know that she passed my girl Cheyenne passed hers the day they opened up the new dog park in binghamton she passed every test with flyin colors. and was just a great dog at everything she did

1 - 15 of 15 Posts