Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited about this product i found at petsmart!
I have been having trouble house training my stubborn little yorkie- he kept going to the bathroom in the same spot under my dining room table
I went to petsmart to get a carpet pet stain remover when i came across an odor, stain and phermone remover called GET SERIOUS
I used it to remove the stains from my carpet and it really worked!! There was no more yellowing in my carpet and it didnt smell anymore!
But the best part was that it removed the PHEROMONE from the carpet-- which i learned was the reason he kept returning to that same spot
He didnt smell his phermone anymore so he stopped ruining my carpet!
I wanted to spread the word about GET SERIOUS because i know this is a common problem we've all faced when trying to house train our pets!
I was amazed at how well it cleaned my carpet and it really helped in the whole house training process!

·
Registered
23 Posts
DO you have to use it right after they go in that spot or can it dry/set ya know incase you miss a spot. My 6 week old Jacks are ruining my carpet. I have bought tons of WOOLITE not sure how it is spelled but it is the name brand like four dollars a can... Though it is to early to pody train them they have a place they go to the bathroom (we are using the misty method and actually built them a crate) but it seems even though we watch them and make sure they go to the bathroom in their "designated area" it seems they still have just enough left to go on my area rug under the kitchen table. I would love to know... Thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had a few really locked in stains from like years ago- the directions on the bottle say that if you microwave the solution it will pretty much get out any stain... for newer stains (like maybe a couple weeks old) i just used Get Serious at room temperature and it got those stains out immediatly- for the old locked in stains i microwaved it and it cleaned my carpet so well, i couldnt even tell there were stains there!

if you follow the directions on the bottle the results are fantastic!

·
Banned
3 Posts
I used this great online program that actually worked when it came to potty training my dog Codeman. I know everyone claims to have the right program but this one really worked. My Mom actually used it and she's OLD...ha ha But when I saw how quickly she potty trainned that dog I was amazed. My Mom is just some lady without a lot of experience in this area? I don't even think she potty trainned me until I was 4. Ha Ha Anyways, the potty training course works. So if you want to give it a try it's pretty inexpensive and it's cheaper than shampooing the rug every other day.

Good luck and God Bless You.

By:
Lesley Stevens
"A dog is no smarter than its trainer"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts