Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a ridiculous amount of nicknames for her dog(s).:p Feel free to share yours!
These are my gang's:

Nola: Bugs, Buggy, Bug-a-Bean, Teckel, Bugsy, Deckel, Schnitzel, Bean, Da Bean, Da Weenie, Da Weeniewawa (Don't ask...:eek:), Princess, Sh!thead, Head B!tch, Momma's girl, Pretty Lady, Baby, Super Star, Model, Wiggle Butt, Pooki, Boss, Diva, The Smart One

Augustine: Auggie, Steve (again, don't ask...), Steves-a-poo, Stevie B, Stevie Wonder, Little Blond Thing, Minion #1, Dumb A$$, The Blonde One, Dude, Momma's Boy, Lover, Guard, Stevie-poo

Boston: BosTIN!, Bostin-tin-tin, Sh!t Eater, Minion #2, The Skinny One, Slinky, Skinny B!tch, Clingy girl

Phoenix: Phee, Phee Phee, Phee Phee Poo, Midget, Little One, Minion #3, Littlest Sh!t, Tripper,

:D

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Yes, I have a few -
Mia - became mumma mia, then that became mumsy and then, of course, mumsy mia,
Lady - ladybug, yodle-lady-who, monkey (I call them both monkey), jujubee,
There's probably a lot more but these are the most often used ones.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Olive: Oli, Oli Oli Oso, Olivia, Olivia Newton John, Olive Oil, Olive yer might, Olive you, Olive Tapenade, Olive Branch, Bubaloo, Blue Bubaloo, Princess, Sweet Thang, Snuggle Monster.

Sequoia: Quoia, Quoia Monster, Quoi Quoi, Quoi Fish, Shmaquoia, Littles, Little Monster, Punka$$, Muffin.

Roxie: Foxy Roxie, Roxle Poxle, Pantaloons, Miss Pants, Stink butt, Moxie Roxie, Schnoodle, Roxie Hart.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
a little off topic: a friend of mine had a cat who was quite sickly for a while - she started calling her "debit"

·
Registered
405 Posts
No, I have a good few for my crew.

Jasper: Jazz, Jazz-Man, Jazzy, Jazzy-Bear, Bubba, Bubba-Bear,Bubba-Roo, Roo-Roo, Handsome Boy, Big Baby, Baby Boy, The Big Bad Wolf, and Big Man

Dixie: Dixie Rose, Dixie Girl, Baby Girl, Rose, Rosie, Rosie-Rose, Nub, Nubby-Nub, Wiggle Butt, Swooshie Butt, Happy Butt, B!tch, Jerk, Brat, Butt-head, and Monkey-Butt

Todd: Toddy-Baby, Toddy-Bear, Toddy, Pup, Pup-Pup, Squirt, Scruffy, Puff-Butt, Bratty Butt, and Squeakers.

Lol

·
Registered
12,336 Posts
I was going to start a thread on this last week! lol. I am often laughed at for our dogs' middle names, as well.

Our current/Most Current dogs:
Champ: Champersands, Bug, Stinker, Bratdog, Mr. Man
Remi: Remi Roo, Remmers
Morgan: Schmorgisborg (sp?), Morgie/Morgie Baby, (Middle Name: Ann)
Sophie: Soph, Sophie Baby, Mama Dog (or Mamas), Sophia, Sophia Loren, (Middle Name: Lynn)
Jake (RIP, passed this summer): Jakers, Jacob, Old Man, Bud

·
Registered
10,646 Posts
Shadow~ Shadda, Shaddy, Shaddy Boy, Bubba, Baby Boy, Old Man, Whizzer, Super Dog.

I'm surprised he still answers to Shadow LOL.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Of course not ;)

Big Dogs
Moss - Mr. Moss, M-Moss, Moss the Sauce, Da Sauce, Sas'Moss, Puke-ahontas

Moro - Modo, Thunderpaws, Babby (a twist of the word 'baby', for clarification watch this video . . . it's really weird . . . I feel like I'm revealing too much about my sense of humor :p
)

Little dogs
Tod - Tod Tod, Little Man/Little Guy, Super Tod (when he's running like a crazy pants), Stinky, Ween 1

Zero - Squeak, Ween 2 (we've only had him for a few months, give it time)

*both are known collectively as "the weens" or "the chi-weens"

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Weezie gets called Weeze-Weeze, Weezer, Bub,Wezzie Bub,frog face

Luna gets called Luna-bug, Crazy Coyote, silly

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
I have one of the same for my Phoenix...Phee...Bee..Goofy..
Hope..Miss Hope..Butt head..Daisy face (she likes to stick her nose through the rainbow donut toy and carry it around)
Now Hope probably thinks she has many middle names..leave it..that is enough...she is my testing dog. :)
Tess..Tess the mess..Old lady

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm not so creative with my nicknames!

Brahma: Skinny, Cutie, Little baby, Blacky, Brahmito, Sweety, Brahms
Darshan: Fatty, My big fat baby, Gordito, Silly, Babe, Darsh

Together thy are known as: The Boys, Les Boys, Black & Tan, Skinny & Fatty, Perritos

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All together they're: The Weens, The Dachshund Army, The Herd, The Doxies, The Wieners, Gang

The girls together are: Girls, Ladies, Female-Weens, and B!tches. I've gotten some strange looks in public for calling "Lets go, B!tches" :D

·
Registered
728 Posts
All together they're: The Weens, The Dachshund Army, The Herd, The Doxies, The Wieners, Gang

The girls together are: Girls, Ladies, Female-Weens, and B!tches. I've gotten some strange looks in public for calling "Lets go, B!tches" :D
Somehow I ended up with 3 male dogs. :p
I would love to have an excuse say "let's go b!tches" in public.

Though, we do jokingly refer to Moro as a "dominant b!tch" because she marks so frequently on our hikes.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Zocha being Czech was a bit more black then I was used to, and had a big fat butt, so she looked more like a bear cub, so she was little bear, now she is developing a lot of silver and is backside skinny and shoulder broad and looks so much like my wolf she is little wolf. When she is being her puppy self she is " you effin little alligator bitch"

·
Registered
12,336 Posts
Remembered a couple more: Morgan (Princess Dog, Missy Ann); Remi (Big Dog); Soph (Sophers, Soph Girl).

Poor dogs have a lot to keep track of. ;)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Don't worry Crock Zocha is training in French, German and to honour her heritage Czech, she has no preference :)

·
Banned
711 Posts
Bear: Boo Boo, Mister, Mister Man, Punkin, Baby Bear.

Mozart: Mo, Mo Mo, Mo Man, Big Man, Goober, Goobs, Mister Goob, Da Face, Volfy (in a big silly accent!)

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
We call Nyla ... Nylabat (bat because of her ears)... It was also a nickname from our old dog... Bubbabat... But most of the time she's little NaiNai ...whoever you spell that.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
42 Posts
LOL, I get enough looks calling my dog "fatty", I can only image the looks when people her you call your dog "b!tch"!

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Mia: Mi, Mina (from our 3 yo neighbor who had trouble pronouncing "Mia"), Miha, Mia Maya, Cockapoodle, Fluffy, Blackie Black Black, Pupalong Cassidy (The last two my dad made up)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts