Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name's Smudge. I just moved to the US, and my Border Collie mix, Bryn, will be joining me in a few months! The time apart is painful xD Makes the reunion that much sweeter though!

Hoping to add another dog to our small family in the next year or so, which is very exciting! Looking forward to all the friends-in-waiting here at the dog forum!

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Welcome! Bryn is gorgeous!

Reactions: Smudge

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Welcome! Both here and to the US! What do you think so far?

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I was apart from my dog for a few months when I moved from PA to Washington, DC. It's hard, but it'll be over soon!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Rileysaur! Riley's a stunning sheltie!

Thanks jclark343! So far, so good. I braved the DMV the other day. Television is not kidding. That place is hell ._. Everything else has been great though! lol!

How on earth did you get through it, amaryllis? I keep reaching over to pet her, or mistaking a pillow for her, and she's not there and I get sad T-T Life's not the same without your doggie!

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Welcome to the DF! (and thank you for your message about Heidi on her page :) ) Welcome to the US from a Northern neighbour :) I'm sorry you have to spend time apart for your pup, that is the worst. It will just make for a very happy reunion!

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Oh man the DMV really is the worst! Well I hope to see more of you, and can't wait to see more pictures of Bryn when she gets here!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome!

It sounds like you've been having quite the adventure so far! I hope the transition goes well for you and your pup!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts