6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shipping address:
Janine (or Jessie) Cuncarr
6 Makatote grove,
Churton Park
Wellington 6037
New Zealand

What you like/want: assume this is for Jessie?

Is there anything your secret santa should definitely not send?: Yes indeed! anything chicken, beef, liver, duck, salmon/fish, turkey(unsure if allergic).

Your dog(s) sizes, color preferences for accessories:
Back length 35cm though if making something for Jessie please note dependent on design that the neck/chest area might need to be a little baggy or its too short on the back. Will find photo to show the design where we had to make it a little baggy for the chest and neck when bow wow botique NZ was custom making a fleece for Jessie. Just need to find the photos sorry.
Neck 27cm (will re measure but i'm pretty sure because had harness made recently)
Girth 40cm will re measure to be safe.
Color preferences don't like pale or pastel colors prefer deeper colors. Fav colors purple, pink, looks good in red too. Any color that will stand out esp if making Jess something.

Notes: this is mainly Jessies entry but can charlie please be included this time? as it is my last christmas with him as i have to leave him behind with my brother when i move to UK with Jessie.

Any food sensitivities:

chicken(allergic), beef(gas and loose stool), duck( runs and gas), salmon/fish(bad gas and in past affected anal glands even though removed, turkey(unsure if allergic but once had turkey neck and had pimples on belly) and lamb. CANT have any form of vegetables even if vegetable fibres or powder etc causes urine PH issues and cystitis. if secret santa not sure about another protien please ask to be on safe side.

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
updated version

Shipping address:
Janine (or Jessie) Cuncarr
6 Makatote grove,
Churton Park
Wellington 6037
New Zealand

What you like/want: Jessie: to give you ideas of what she likes:
she loves any soft squeaky toys she loves latex toys that squeak esp a chicken! she also likes tennis balls, soccer balls(i know such small dog! but she carries them around the house at parents!) She also likes play tug of war with toys so toys that stretch are great too! due to allergies etc we dont use kongs or treat balls esp as raw fed and im not sure what i could put in them. She sure loves squeaky toys though esp ones can cuddle.

Charlie: he is into soft toys that squeak he cant run now so no balls for him , he enjoys tug of war occasionally and loves treats(though low fat ones grain free no allergies) he really just lays down mostly and cuddle.

i don't have his measurements but can tell you his current collar is between 45-60cm and is a chocolate Labrador if secret santa wants exact measurements for charlie please let me know.

Is there anything your secret santa should definitely not send?: Yes see food allergies and sensitivities

Your dog(s) sizes, color preferences for accessories:
Back length 36cm though if making something for Jessie please note dependent on design that the neck/chest area might need to be a little baggy or its too short on the back. Will find photo to show the design where we had to make it a little baggy for the chest and neck when bow wow botique NZ was custom making a fleece for Jessie. Just need to find the photos sorry.
Neck 25cm
Girth 40/43cm can depend on how much hair grown back
Chest 13/14cm
Color preferences don't like pale or pastel colors prefer deeper colors. Fav colors purple, pink, looks good in red too. Any color that will stand out esp if making Jess something.

Notes: this is mainly Jessies entry but can charlie please be included this time? as it is my last christmas with him as i have to leave him behind with my brother when i move to UK with Jessie.

Any food sensitivities:

chicken(allergic), beef(gas and loose stool), duck( runs and gas), salmon/fish(bad gas and in past affected anal glands even though removed, turkey(unsure if allergic but once had turkey neck and had pimples on belly) and lamb. CANT have any form of vegetables even if vegetable fibres or powder etc causes urine PH issues and cystitis. if secret santa not sure about another protien please ask to be on safe side.

included is the design of Jessies new fleece with the design where we had to loosen the neck/chest for it to fit her 35cm back properly. do you want a close up of the chest bit?

Attachments

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
p.s the food allergies and sensitives are only for Jessie. She is fine with venison treats and would be ok with boar, crocodile or really novel protien but can you send treats overseas ive no idea. but best to ask if they have questions re treats for Jessie

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How her fleece with the funny design fits when laying down and standing up incase secret santa needs it. this will be useful if they indeed are crafty and want to make her something. every store bought jumper i get her is either too big around neck and girth/belly or too long couldnt win hence having to get made fleece, and harnesses.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
re jess suspect cant have fruits either so yeah no treats with that either makes it very hard for me!

·
Premium Member
11,876 Posts
Hi @crazy! You will be sending a gift to BusterBCsMum.
You will find her info below. If you have any questions please post them here in this thread and a mod will ask for you to keep it a secret. :)

Shipping address:
1 Wilson Drive
Camelon
Falkirk
FK1 4LG
SCOTLAND

Things I'd like: anything fun dog related for Buster, a cute collar or a fleece tuggy. Any colour really but he looks good in blue and orange :)

Anything that your secret Santa shouldn't send: Treats with grains in them.

Dogs size: neck 14 inches, he's pretty skinny so medium dog stuff is too big probably best to leave any jackets/harnesses incase it doesn't fit.

Any food sensitivities: nope!

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks @kmes! Oh I was hoping to get bustebcmum! Can you please ask what he is like with soft fluffy toys that squeak?

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can you please ask busterbcmum for a photo of his toys and what she counts as a fleece tuggy? tug of war toys here are rope only! but be good to know if he plays tug of war with fluffy squeaky toys eg rabbit etc

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@kmes do you know buster well? this looks like be good fun for buster? Rogz Cowboyz

Also havent a name to address parcel to? also do we know if theres a pic of toys coming as i asked earlier on? i dont know buster well but figure he may love the above toy linked to? looked up fleece tuggys dont get them in NZ have to import them.

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@kmes finally found something he should love! Ordering it tonight when home!

·
Premium Member
11,876 Posts
That's great! Bet Buster will like whatever you get him. :)

I haven't been on much and missed the questions you had. Do you still want more info about toys or are you ok now that you found a gift?

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's great! Bet Buster will like whatever you get him. :)

I haven't been on much and missed the questions you had. Do you still want more info about toys or are you ok now that you found a gift?
i got this for him on the way Buy this Bungee Golden Retriever at our New Zealand Toys Pet Supplies Online Shop

with flash n sound balls will give him 2 of those. if you think he will def love those then wont need info about the toys he has. Just what name to put down to address parcel to? got the address not the name of person or last name. Think im ok now just have to get it right or perfect lol. but those toys sure are fun!

no worries re not being on much we are all busy even me not getting a break atm with so much going on!

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Turns out only the rottweiler one left in stock so gone with the bungee rottweiler large. Im sure he will still love it @kmes.

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi @kmes and mods who helping with secret Santa.

I ran into small problem with the gift for buster string coming out of it and personally don't want choking hazard by sending that one. Found another site who have plenty in stock and though ordered it other day its only getting dispatched in two hours. I had to ring the company to chase it up. Hopefully I can post on 7th December. Just thought let you know ran into a issue but doing best to get it ASAP.

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@kmes @TiggerBounce can you please let busterbcsmum know package has been sent with sincere apologies for post office had to open package as one item wasn't allowed when told previously its ok to send that item? Package taped down at top as had to take it out. Most embarrased about that. Just got told deadline was few days ago to post it but toy got buster had fault then had to order it from another site and it didn't come till Saturday sso today was earliest date I could post it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts