Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some ideas or plans that you would like to do with your puppy this year? :) I would like to hike more with Libby this spring and summer!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
We're working on our social skills hard this year because I would like to add another dog in the new year or next, Tessa's great with dogs that I've ok'd to be in the house like my sister's dogs and other friends but her leash reactivity would prevent me from walking 2 dogs at once - which would be the ideal. So far we're doing good we can even walk near strange dogs on the sidewalk!

I'm also training for a few local runs for charity that are coming up, so once spring hits me a Tess will be hitting the pavement together to train.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
My #1 priority this year is to stop Chisum's door rushing.

#2 is working even more in reactivity and anxiety.

#3 is counter conditioning to grooming. He's decent but could be better.

I'm set to graduate in December and will hopefully have a job soon after and will move out. Chisum can not function at all in a town setting, so if he wants to come with me we're going to have to hit thre ground running in the reactivity department. If he can't, he'll remain with my parents where he generally does fine aside from the door rushing which he really needs to stop anyway so I have to prioritize it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.