Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a "review" topic? So if we tried something new (like my post on the Pedicure/Pedipaws) we can place it there people can find information they need easily...know what is good and what to stay away from.
Just a thought....

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
That's a good idea, but might it be more appropriate to post such a review in the forum about the type of thing you are reviewing so that people who are interested in that type of thing can find the review easily when they go looking for information? For instance, if I am looking for dog toy information or looking to discuss dog toys, I am much more likely to look around the Dog Toys forum than a general review forum, you know?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true.....
I dunno, that might be better, but it was just a random idea that I got when posting hehe

·
Registered
372 Posts
That's a good idea, but might it be more appropriate to post such a review in the forum about the type of thing you are reviewing so that people who are interested in that type of thing can find the review easily when they go looking for information? For instance, if I am looking for dog toy information or looking to discuss dog toys, I am much more likely to look around the Dog Toys forum than a general review forum, you know?
yes thats how we do it on the big forum Im on

However every forum needs more smileys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts