Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! New to the forum and figured I'd say hi!

I currently own 2 English Mastiffs. A 3yo male named Hank that weighs 180 lbs and a 10 month old female named Roxy. They are my pride and joy and are my only children.

I'm 29 years old, married. I live in New Mexico. I have a blog site that I operate, EverythingEnglishMastiff.com I had big intentions for it, but building websites isn't my stong suit. I want to eventually start my own personal dog training business with a focus on pet dog obedience and behavior modification. For now I work full time for A&T mechanical and I do dog sitting and boarding through DogVacay.

I've personally owned over 100 dogs over the course of my life. At times having up to 10 on my property at once. I have experience will all sorts of breeds and have rescued dogs with all sorts of problems. I'm looking forward to talking dog with everyone! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your mastiffs are lovely. Mastiffs will always hold a special place in my heart. Though I don't believe I will own one again. I cannot help but go all squishy over other peoples though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts