Dog Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to the forum. I have two dogs. A Black male , 6 yr old whanabe cocker spaniel, Mr Wiggles and an 11yr old female border collie. I am hoping to learn a lot from the discussions and to share where possible. :)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hey Norms, welcome to the Forum. Any chance of some pics of your two - we love pictures :).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Sarah I loaded a pic on my profile but I am not sure how to get it to show next to my name. Where do I go to achieve this? Tks

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hi Norms - you need to put the pic in as your avatar. Go to your UserCP (top left of the green menu bar) and you'll find Edit Avatar in the left menu of options (under Settings I think). Hope that helps.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Sarah tks for your help. It took me ages to make the pic small enough to use but hopefully now I will be able to post more pics later with less hassle. Mr Wiggles is the black cocker sleeping sitting up and Ziggy is the older dog spread out in the sun. Tks again. :)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
You're welcome Norms. My brother's dog, a Jack Russell Terrier, is so keen not to miss any action he refuses to go to sleep when he's tired but when sleep just overwhelms him he does drop off sitting up - but then jars himself awake when he starts to topple over. He clearly needs to speak to Mr Wiggles to find out how to sleep sitting up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi and welcome! I am a first time dog owner to Bella, our baby jack russell and also a first time forum poster. I hope to learn much from this too. Good luck

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your brothers dog must be a treat to watch.... Mr Wiggles was fortunate in this pic as he had his leg propped up on the door sill. :)

·
Registered
22,639 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts