Dog Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Oh Zoo... I was just about to remind you of your no-purchase pact! :D

Btw, I just learned a couple weeks ago that this is a Bend, Oregon company. I had no idea! I love them even more now!

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Hmm, I like that Track Jacket, it looks like its adjustable such that I could fit it to Arty (who's turned out to be REALLY HARD to fit for such things).....Hm, might have to email them and find out what the back length is....

I've got their older version for Apollo and I love it.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I have the Ruffwear cloud chaser jacket. I don't like it. Hard to put on, too short (sz L), and the chest is too loose, as well as the neck. It's just Remy's chest is weird. I'm giving it to my friends very normal shaped lab.

I have a store in the next town over that has Ruffwear, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for three new stuff to see how it looks in real life!

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
This is the one I got for Apollo: Ruff Wear Track Jacket it goes up to a 48" girth so it might actually still fit in him a couple years! But it didn't fit Arty right when I got it, and I've found similer problems with other jackets.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Yeah, I have the Ruffwear cloud chaser jacket. I don't like it. Hard to put on, too short (sz L), and the chest is too loose, as well as the neck. It's just Remy's chest is weird. I'm giving it to my friends very normal shaped lab.

I have a store in the next town over that has Ruffwear, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for three new stuff to see how it looks in real life!
I'll take it off your hands instead ;)

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
I meant to ask earlier--but re: the jacket fit--do you mean the drop/depth is too short? Or the neck-tail length is too short?

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
I meant to ask earlier--but re: the jacket fit--do you mean the drop/depth is too short? Or the neck-tail length is too short?

Me or Zoorun?

On Arty, if I get it with a big enough chest size its often to long (back length wise) AND doesn't fit right around the shoulders. He's got a sight-hound deep chest, but very narrow shoulders and not very long body in comparison to his chest measurement, and it makes things fit him weird.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Oh, I love the bowl and the cloud chaser jacket! Probably wouldn't work on Nola's shape, but still.

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
:) sorry, Ruth, I meant Zoorun. I can't stand when the drop/depth of jackets only comes down halfway down their ribcage.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Ruffwear's quick :D

The back length of the medium is 19" and the large is 24"

Now to get Arty to hold still so I can measure him lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts